Pages

Financial advices is so useful for professional athletes

Greg Oden is an American former professional basketball player. On June 28, 2007, Greg Oden was selected first overall in the 2007 NBA draft by the Portland Trail Blazers. His basketball career, unfortunately, ended suddenly when the player was only 31 years old. A rather young age for a basketball player especially for the most talented and the most professional of them. He recently returned to school and graduated from the University of Ohio. Why? Because Greg Oden understood everything! His career ended, he understood that there was a way to pursue a career by consulting his professional friends. It looks a lot like the popular American series "Ballers" but this time it is real life and basketball instead of American football. "I'm not saying that I did terrible things with my money or that I lost everything, but if I had been a little better informed about money, I would probably have made better decisions outside of courses. " The financial advisory sector for top athletes is currently booming, especially among former NBA players like Tony Parker, who recently got involved in the field. Pro athletes may receive a large paycheck, but that paycheck is only large for a few years or, at best, a decade or two, depending on what sport they play, their contract terms, how well they perform, and how injuries affect their career. That is why receiving financial advices is so useful for professional athletes. These advices do not necessarily need to come from ex-professional athletes but networking plays a key role in faith between the players and their advisors.

1 comment:

  1. I really got into this article. I found it to be interesting and loaded with unique points of interest. I like to read material that makes me think. Thank you for writing this great content. Lesko Help Member

    ReplyDelete